Thursday, July 17, 2008

Emily's 3rd Birthday

Just being Cute!


Logan does have buttoms on.


I guess they do like eachother.

Having Fun.


I now that we can not keep up. At least we are updating this twice a year. Things have been crazy around here even with the kids out of school. Logan is now a first grader and Aidan a kindergartner. We are going to try and get Emily in pre-school, even though Mandy does not necesarrily want to be home alone. Everyone is enjoying their summer wherever they may be. Mandy took the kids to Canada for July and left me in Taft while the kitchen and bathroom get remodeled. I will be leaving to head up there the end of the month. We have used the pool often in the sweltering heat. We had a couple of consecutive days above 100 degrees, with some days reaching over 110 degrees. Can't wait for the Fall. That is all for now.

2 comments:

Keri_B said...

Yay for an update! We need more pics of your cute kids. Can't wait to see you guys!!

Wii are the Nelsons said...

I was surprised to see an update...good job...it's a good thing you guys have Facebook too.

Here is our family website. So if you want to know the goings on of our family, then you can come back here to see. You can also leave us messages if you would like.