Sunday, April 01, 2007
Well it has been a while but I was reminded about this a couple of days ago. So I figured since the family is on vacation, I would make some small changes. Logan and Aidan have been in pre-school for t\a while now and really enjoy it. Emily is getting bigger and talking really well. She just wants to be like her brothers. Mandy is being a wonderful mother and housewife. I have graduated and been working for about 3 months now. I was just accepted to Grad school at CSUB, so we are more than likely on our way to California.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Here is our family website. So if you want to know the goings on of our family, then you can come back here to see. You can also leave us messages if you would like.
No comments:
Post a Comment